[Boatanchors] transistor help needed

Bob Hardie- W5UQ W5UQ at VERIZON.NET
Fri Sep 4 21:42:11 EDT 2009

Wow... CK722....  I have one of those in my collection.
Went to find it and found it is silver like a crystal case.

This one has one lead farther from the other two.
I didn't test mine, but the fartherest one should be the collector.
the one on the other end was the emitter and the center one was the base.
Or   E,B, space C
I also have some of the old sockets for them and a few other old
germanium transistors.
Bob