Drake Wattmeter

Paul Kraemer elespe at LISCO.COM
Sun Sep 6 19:01:24 EDT 2009

Bob
I've had one for over 30 years
Very pleased with it
Accurate as near as I can measure
Paul K0UYA
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Jackson" <bob at NOFROWNS.NET>
To: <BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 4:35 PM
Subject: Drake Wattmeter

Fellow BA'ers -

I was recently given an old/used  Drake W-4 wattmeter - single meter, dual
range 2000/200 watt both forward and reflected (Why 2000w reflected??) . I'm
not a "Drake Person" so I have no idea how good/accurate this meter might
be. Any info or 1st hand experience would be greatly appreciated. I'm
assuming that it's at least good enough to use to peak the tuning of my
linear.

73 and TIA,

Bob  AG5X