FS: Telegraph Keys and Wanzer Antenna Tuner

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Thu Sep 24 13:16:41 EDT 2009

I have a bunch of keys for sale and an antenna tuner.   Prices do not
include shipping.  I will ship overseas. Any questions, please e-mail me
or feel free to call me at 602-803-6290.

Thanks for looking and 73.........Dave N7RK

Chrome Bencher Paddle with Plastic Cover......$100 plus shipping.
This is a really clean chrome Bencher paddle wired up and ready to go.
It has a plastic cover. The cover does have the call of the previous
owner. I am selling this for a ham friend who recently went into
assisted living.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bencherpaddle.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bencherpaddle2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bencherpaddle3.jpg

Brass Signal Electric Key.......$75 plus shipping
I have seen many Signal Electric keys and have never seen one this nice
with all brass construction.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/signal_electric_key.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/signal_electric_key2.jpg

Military J-38 Key.........$35 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/j38key.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/j38key2.jpg

Skillman Straight still sealed in Original Packaging...$30 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/skillmankey.jpg

Unknown Chrome Straight Key.......$30 plus shipping
Unknown manufacturer. Plastic base  with chrome plated metal parts.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/unknownchromekey.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/unknownchromekey2.jpg

Wanzer Z4 Antenna Tuner....$150 plus shipping
This is a legal limit 160-10 meter antenna tuner manufactured in the
USA. This tuner is in excellent condition. The insides are in excellent
condition and show no evidence of ever having been arced or burned. The
unit is unmodified and has the correct knobs and no extra holes. This is
a very solid antenna tuner! Construction features: custom made
capacitors with end plates made of insulating material for low minimum
capacitance. Has a Groth turns counter on the roller inductor. Circuit
is multi configuration, selected by a pair of toggle switches. This
allows Tee and Pi matching.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wanzer.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wanzer2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wanzer3.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/wanzer4.jpg

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector