FS: Military Headphones

George Babits gbabits at CUSTERTEL.NET
Wed Sep 30 21:43:13 EDT 2009

In cleaning out I found 4 sets of military headphones all of which I'm
offering for sale.

HS-33 Headset.  This has the leather covered double headband (HB-7) with ANB
receiver elements.  There are no cushions on the receiver elements though
there are traces of the rubber where they were.  This has a full length
cloth covered cord and PL-55 plug unlike the usual short cord with PL-54 for
aircraft use.  $25.00 plus postage of $12.00 to lower 48 states.

HS-23 Headset.  This has the HB-7 headband and R-14 receiver elements.  Foam
rubber cushions are badly deteriorated.  Comes with the extension cord
(CD-307?)
$25.00 plus $12.00 for postage to the lower 48 states.

HS-33(?) Navy version Type 49510 on headband and ANB-H-1A receiver elements.
Headband is wide canvas with leather on bottom covering two spring steel
bands.  Has chamois ear cushions and extension cord.  $35.00 plus $12.00 for
postage to the lower 48 states.

H-16(?)  Olive Drab headset with single vinyl covered headband.  MX-240/U
left and MX-239/u right receiver elements.  With extension cord $25.00  plus
$12.00 postage to the lower 48 states.

I think 2 pairs of phones, maybe 3,  will fit in the larger flat rate box so
if you want more than one headset you can save a little on postage.  The
larger flat rate box runs about $15.00.

Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL