A bit OT: National Radio Company TV set(s)

Edward Greeley etgreeley at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Apr 1 22:01:18 EDT 2010

National Co.'s catalog pages in the 1949 ARRL Handbook show their model
TV-7 TV receiver. It had a 7" round CRT, and from the description it had
a turret-type tuner. Bet it even had channel 1 on it! The photos look
like it was housed in a steel case. The price was $189.50 which,
interestingly, was the same price as the NC-173 receiver.

Ed Greeley