FS: Extender Board

George Babits gbabits at CUSTERTEL.NET
Thu Apr 15 10:28:54 EDT 2010

 Amidst a bunch of other stuff I found an extender board with 22 "teeth"
having
 contacts on both sides.  The board is 11.5" long6.5" wide and marked:
 10236, ASSY NO. 4130023A2, CARD FILE.  This is dusty but should clean up.
I have absoutely no idea what this goes with but if someone can use it  At
anyrate, I'll be happy to sell it for $20 which includes  postage within the
US.

 Thanks,
 George
 W7HDL