Parting Ot HT-32

George Babits gbabits at CUSTERTEL.NET
Sat Apr 17 13:28:27 EDT 2010

I've got a Hallicrafters HT-32 missing the cabinet.  It does not have any
low voltage for some reason, but otherwise is all there.  I've decided to
part it out.  Good (dirty) panel and all the correct knobs.  Chassis looks
like everything is there.  What do you need to make a good one whole?   Let
me know.  Or, I'll sell it as is for $140.00 plus shipping (pickup
preferred).
Thanks,
George
W7HDL