A Real Boatanchor

Wilson Lamb infomet at EMBARQMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 23 16:12:12 EDT 2010

I have a REAL boatanchor, maybe 40 pounds worth, that needs a new home.
HP 701-A signal generator, 370-560 MHz.  No HP collection should be without
one!

This thing has some gorgeous RF and mechanical engineering in it, but I need
the space more than the oscillator!  I can pack and ship it Fedex, probably
for $40 or so. I'd like to get a little something toward my next Flex rig,
maybe $35.  That makes it $75, shipped.

Of course if anyone can pick it up in central NC it's a real bargain!

I'm looking for 80 and 40m coils for a Meissner Signal Shifter and 40m coils
for a Comet Pro.

Wilson
W4BOH