NEED: 262/6KC IF Transformer

Jim Hill Jim2_w6ivw at COX.NET
Mon Apr 26 13:37:19 EDT 2010

You might try Play Things of the Past.  They have a large parts
section.  See http://www.oldradioparts.com/pg2.htm  I have not
purchased anything from them, but will try to get an IF transformer
for my 20's superhet after figuring out the frequency.

When you click on the coil section, select open with Word Pad MFC application.

Jim