Gonset FM 3155 low-band monitor receiver for sale cheap

Mike Langner mlangner at SWCP.COM
Tue Apr 27 17:53:38 EDT 2010

Hello everyone !

Next to go as I make room for more projects in my garage -- a Gonset
tube-type low-band FM monitor -- just in time for the increasing sunspots.
Covers 30 - 50 megacycles (megahertz! -- I can't get used to that one).
Since I have almost a half-dozen low band monitors, a few of 'em are going
to go.

Nine tubes including the rectifier.  According to my AM signal generator,
works with a microvolt or two -- could probably stand an alignment "tweak."

The loudspeaker cone scrapes, so the audio's not good -- looks like a
generic 4" speaker -- cheap and easy replacement, or plug an external
speaker into the rear panel. There is a chip in the plastic in the center of
the volume control knob.

All tubes check good on my Hickok 600 tube checker.

$20 plus shipping.

I can email photos on request.

Thanks for looking!

Mike/