Antenna "clips"

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 7 10:59:11 EDT 2010

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 8:43 AM, Bob Jackson <bob at> wrote:
> Many older SWL radios like the Halli S-120 came with a short (e.g. 30" or so) telescoping antenna. On the rear cover, there were a couple of "clips" that the antenna could be attached to when it wasn't being used. I need some of those "clips".
> Does anyone know what they are "officially" called and where they can be purchased?

If they're the type where you press down on a curved piece of the clip
and slip the wire through a small hoop in the center of the bottom
piece, then release - that would be called a Fahnestock clip I
believe. Here's a shot of one

If that's the critter, there are plenty of sources including AES.
Alltronics sells the double/back-to-back versions.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4

This list is a public service of the City of Tempe, Arizona

Subscription control -
Archives -

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list