Antenna "clips"

J. Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Sat Aug 7 12:01:25 EDT 2010

"Fuse Clips"...  probably for 3AG fuse size.



> Many older SWL radios like the Halli S-120 came with a short (e.g. 30" or
> so) telescoping antenna. On the rear cover, there were a couple of "clips"
> that the antenna could be attached to when it wasn't being used. I need
> some of those "clips".
> Does anyone know what they are "officially" called and where they can be
> purchased?
> Thanks and 73 to all,
> Bob  AG5X

This list is a public service of the City of Tempe, Arizona

Subscription control -
Archives -

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list