Tube Puller Needed

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sun Aug 22 12:26:25 EDT 2010

If you don't have any "takers", you can adapt kitchen tongs.  There are generally 2 types, one is made from rod and the other from sheet metal.  The sheet metal types usually work better for pulling tubes.  Just put some black tape or masking tape on the "business end" to protect the tube and also to give some additional friction.

The sheet metal types sell for as little as $1 at places like Big Lots, Dollar Tree, etc.

Glen, K9STH


--- On Sun, 8/22/10, Greg Carter KX4R <kx4r at EARTHLINK.NET> wrote:

I am in need of a vacuum tube puller....I'm working on an R-392 and my fat fingers are failing me, hi !
Would anyone out there have a spare they would be willing to sell ?


This list is a public service of the City of Tempe, Arizona

Subscription control -
Archives -

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list