Tube Puller Needed

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sun Aug 22 12:26:25 EDT 2010

If you don't have any "takers", you can adapt kitchen tongs.  There are generally 2 types, one is made from rod and the other from sheet metal.  The sheet metal types usually work better for pulling tubes.  Just put some black tape or masking tape on the "business end" to protect the tube and also to give some additional friction.

The sheet metal types sell for as little as $1 at places like Big Lots, Dollar Tree, etc.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com