FS: Variacs, Transformer, Inductors and Books

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Fri Aug 27 12:21:31 EDT 2010

I have a bunch of stuff for sale. Prices do not include shipping.  I
will ship overseas. Any questions, please e-mail me or feel free to
call me at 602-803-6290. I prefer payment by paypal but money orders and
personal checks are OK too.

Thanks for looking and 73.........Dave N7RK

Variacs and transformers - these will be shipped by USPS flat rate boxes
@ $14 in the USA

Superior Electric Powerstat 7.5 Amp Variac....$45 OBO plus shipping
Output voltage 0-140 volts
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/powerstat7.5.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/powerstat7.52.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/powerstat7.53.jpg

Powerstat 3 Amp Variac....$30 OBO plus shipping       2 Available
Output voltage 0-140 volts
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/powerstat3a.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/powerstat3a2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/powerstat3a3.jpg

115/230 V High Voltage Power Transformer...$40 plus shipping
This is a dual primary transformer that will operate off of 115 or 230
volts. The specs are as follows:

     * 115 or 230 VAC - Input
     * 253 Volts at 300 mA
     * 103 Volts at 700 ma
     * 6.3 volts at 0.6 amps
     * 6.3 volts at 1.5 amps
     * 41 VCT at 7 amps
     * 115 v at 750 mA
     * 3500 v at ???? (low current)
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/paeco_xfmr.jpg

Airdux Inductors - I have a significant quantity of the 50 uH inductors
and half a dozen of the larger 60 uH ones.

50 uH Air-Dux Coil for Transmitter or Antenna Tuner - NOS............$28
plus shipping. This is a new old stock inductor. Every other turn is
indented making it easy to make the taps. I measured this at roughly 50
uH. The physical dimensions excluding the plastic mounting plate are 5
inches long and 2 inches in diameter with  roughly 11 turns per inch.
The plastic mounting plate is 6 inches from end to end.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/smallairdux.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/smallairdux2.jpg

60 uH Larger Air-Dux Coil for Transmitter or Antenna Tuner -
NOS..........$40 plus shipping
This is a new old stock mil-spec inductor. The one you receive will
still be sealed in the original packaging. This one was removed from
photos. I measured this at roughly 60 uH. The physical dimensions
excluding the plastic mounting plate are 8 inches long and 2.75 inches
in diameter with roughly 7 turns per inch. The plastic mounting plate is
9.5 inches from end to end.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bigairdux.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bigairdux2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bigairdux3.jpg

Books
Collins Radio Fundamentals of Single Sideband Book - $75 plus shipping
Good condition except the upper left hand corner has a slight tear along
the edge. This can be seen in the photo. Pages are clean with no
markings inside.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/collinsssbbook.JPG

Set of RCA Tube Handbooks...$45 plus shipping
I believe these are from the 40’s.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/rca_tubebooks.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/rca_tubebooks2.jpg

Heathkit Original Manuals
I have added several hundred more original Heathkit manuals to my web
page Also have a few National, Drake
and other manuals for sale.
List can be viewed here:
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/manuals_fs.htm
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector