Air Dux

Carl Nord chnord at COMCAST.NET
Mon Dec 6 12:28:45 EST 2010

http://airdux.com/
Carl
WA1KPD
Visit My Boatanchor Collection at
http://home.comcast.net/~chnord/wa1kpd.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of FRED HOLNAGEL
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 12:17 PM
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: [BOATANCHORS-TEMPE] Air Dux

Where can I find Air Dux data on coils. I have a multi=tank coil used by
many for finals and in tuners etc. This one is mouted on 1/4" thick clear
Lucite 2.3/4" X 9" and has multiple windings, About #10 wire 17 turns, A
1'4: tubing 3" dia. 4 turns and a flat wound 3/8" wide and 5 turns. Need the
part number and it's approximate cost. Thanks FRED HOLNAGEL W7PRV
w7prv at teleport.com EarthLink Revolves Around You.