UTC CG-301 transformer new - never been connected

Douglas Snowden doug_marysnowden at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 6 22:24:15 EST 2010

Never had solder on the terminals UTC CG-301 multi voltage transformer. Weighs about 8-10 pounds. I am putting on the years, and this has been on the shelf quite a while. A couple of minor scrapes on the paint, but no dings. Just about perfect.  $80, plus a guess on the shipping.  Doug Snowden, N4IJ  Harrah, OK 73045.

I also have a box of tubes that I will try to inventory before offering - none of the really old octal stuff , just the miniatures, 12ax7, 6DQ6, etc etc.

Eventually I should be able to put the car in the garage if I downsize a bit.