Gonset Communicator II's

Emil Dular wd4scz at AOL.COM
Tue Feb 2 16:42:20 EST 2010

Darn if that's not a good question!  I remember the we had them in school,
but I don't know who used them.  I know those big yellow boxes impressed me.
But then everything that could absobr the radiation from a Timex watch was
declared a fallout shelter too.

Emil WD4SCZ

(don't matter, still want one)

 I talked to one of those for hours on end back in the mid 50's...It