FS More Vintage Hallicrafter Receivers

Charlie Hugg - K5MBX k5mbx at HUG-A-BUG.COM
Mon Feb 22 14:24:24 EST 2010

FS: From my collection of Vintage Hallicrafters Receivers:  Pictures available.
1. S-76 works good with original manual. Excellent cosmetics. Needs dial restringing. Price is $169;
2. S-76 works but needs works. Fair to Good Cosmetic Condition. Price is $65;
3. SX-110 works but needs controls and switches cleaned. Fair to Good Cosmetics. Price is $65.
Shipping extra. I will double box and pack well.
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX