FS: WRL, Heathkit, Millen, RCA, Bliley, Hallicrafters

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Tue Feb 23 18:15:42 EST 2010

I have a bunch of equipment, parts and manuals for sale.   Prices do not
include shipping.  I will ship overseas. Any questions, please e-mail me
or feel free to  call me at 602-803-6290.

Thanks for looking and 73.........Dave N7RK

WRL Globe Hi Bander VHF-62 Transmitter plus Ameco 2 meter
Converter....$175 plus shipping
Here is an opportunity to get on 2 meter AM. This is a 6 and 2 meter
AM/CW transmitter with a 2 meter Ameco converter and power supply. I
pulled the rectifier tube on the transmitter to verify that the power
transformer is OK which it is. I have not tested the converter.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/globe_hi_bander.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/globe_hi_bander2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/globe_hi_bander3.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/globe_hi_bander4.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/amecoconverter.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/amecoconverter2.jpg

Millen 90810 VHF Transmitter....$45 plus shipping
This is a project or a parts unit.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/millen90810.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/millen908102.jpg

RCA Weather Radar Indicator AVQ-50.....$40 plus shipping
Don’t know anything about this -untested
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/rca_avq50.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/rca_avq502.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/rca_avq503.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/rca_avq504.jpg

Bliley Crystal Controlled Oscillator.........$25 plus shipping
6AG7 oscillator - untested
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bliley_cco.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bliley_cco2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bliley_cco3.jpg

B&K 1603 Isolation transformer....$35 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/iso_xfmr.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/iso_xfmr2.jpg

Heathkit IB-5281 RLC Bridge and Original Manual ...$75 plus shipping
This unit is in very good shape and is working. It includes the original
manual. This unit is part of the 5280 series of stackable test equipment.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/heath_ib5281.jpg

Parts
Hallicrafters SX-24 Bottom Cover...$22 plus shipping
This cover managed to escape from the place where missing receiver
bottom cover and socks dissaper to.
This may also work with the SX-25. The holes for aligment are under the
Hallicrafters card.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/sx24cover.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/sx24cover2.jpg

Hallicrafters SX-28 bandswitch Knob....$25 plus shipping
Excellent condition
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/sx28bsknob.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/sx28bsknob3.jpg

Hallicrafters SX-28 Volume/Tone/ANL Knob and Antenna Trimmer Knob....$20
plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/sx28knobs.jpg

Hallicrafters SX-111?? Function Knob...$10 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/sx111knob.jpg

Heathkit Original Manuals
I have around 200 original Heathkit manuals plus a few National, Drake
and other manuals for sale. List can be viewed here:
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/manuals_fs.htm

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector