FS : Krohn-Hite DCA-50 DC - 500 kHz amplifier

rick darwicki n6pe at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jan 9 12:45:16 EST 2010

Yorba Linda, CA pick up cash only, best offer over $50, before 7 pm PST Jan 23.

This thing weighs a ton and has two huge power transformers, fan, 4-6DQ5's and 4-6AS7s and some other small tubes. No schematic or manual so I haven't tested/calibrated it, 105-114/210-228 V 114-125/228-250 switch, maybe transformers a for 105 and 125?

Mice had gotten into to it and chewed a few wires, which I repaired and the thing fires up and appears to work as far as amplifying a 9 volt battery etc.

I has a few digs/scratches and is in good to fair cosmetic shape, OK for shop, but not a museum piece.

It really is just too heavy to try and pack/ship. I can send pictures if you really need them or you can come by and l@@K at it.

Rick, N6PE