Parts, Parts, Parts

Vic Gagliano wa2arq at OPTONLINE.NET
Mon Jan 18 20:29:28 EST 2010

Hey Home Brewers:

Is there a one stop place where I can get various size and wattage
resistors, capacitors and the like for projects?

Also, octal plugs, and where can I find those soldering strips for multiple
wiring anchoring points. They were a

piece of fiberboard with loops on top to secure the connections, with a
small piece of angled metal screwed to the

chassis with 6x32 screws. I hope I described it well enough. J

Tnx as always

Vic

WA2ARQ