Tubes

Nigel Holmes Holmes.Nigel at ABC.NET.AU
Wed Jul 7 19:49:43 EDT 2010

The E55L is, if memory serves, an extremely high transconductance, medium-power bottle used in high performance industrial gear. Made of unobtainium.

73 Nige  VK3DZ

-----Original Message-----
From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List [mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of Wilson Lamb
Sent: Thursday, 8 July 2010 6:34 AM
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: [BOATANCHORS-TEMPE] Tubes

I have the following tubes that seem to be among the last gasp of the era.
I'm slightly curious what they are, but not curious enough to look them up.
If anyone would like to expound on them, I'd appreciate it.

More importantly, they are available to anyone willing to pay post and make a contribution to their local food bank.
Wilson,
W4BOH

35GY7A  (3)
E55L   MULLARD
6DW4
6AY3B
17BF11
23Z9
6J11

The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential and
may contain legally privileged or copyright material.   It is intended only for
the use of the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, you are not permitted to disseminate, distribute or copy this email or
any attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email from your system.  The ABC does not
represent or warrant that this transmission is secure or virus free.   Before
opening any attachment you should check for viruses.  The ABC's liability is
limited to resupplying any email and attachments.