FS: Collins SM-3 Desk Microphone

Charlie Hugg - K5MBX k5mbx at HUG-A-BUG.COM
Mon Jul 12 16:07:29 EDT 2010

FS: Collins SM-3 Desk Microphone. It's in beautiful condition and works 100%. I was using it with my RE KWM-2A. The mic is in Plug & Play condition and can be considered very close to CCA Excellent condition. It has a few very small nicks in the paint. Pictures available. Has the PJ-068 mic plug installed. These Dynamic microphones have a push-to-talk switch, something the SM-1 and SM-2 do not have. Frequency response is 200 to 3,000 cps with a output level of -53db. Price is $575 shipped in CONUS. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX, CCA#307