last list of misc. for sale

howard holden holden7471 at MSN.COM
Thu Jul 15 21:55:42 EDT 2010

This is the last list of stuff for sale. Some is relisted from prior lists. Feel free to make offers, combine stuff for deals or keeping shipping in line, etc.

Howard 435A receiver works but this is no R-390. Should probably be re-capped. A few small rust spots on case/bottom. All knobs. No dents. Dial cover plastic is not complete, should be replaced. This was a namesake project that I just never got to really work on. Copy of operating instructions. $60

Knight R-55 receiver. I know who built it 40+ years ago, (not me!), and it didn't work when he built it, but no smoke either. Looks complete, no dents. $25

Micronta Digital multimeter # 22-191, with case probes and instuctions. Works but needs battery $10 plus $10.70 ship USPS flat rate

Knight VTVM model # unknown, with RF probe. Dusty. $5 plus $10.70 ship USPS flat rate

S-meter, 3 inch square bezel, meter body is 2.735 inches. Has two scales: S-units, and microvolts. Black face, white lettering. No name or logo on meter or face, but part # 82C248 on rear. Pointer rests at FS with no current. (backward reading). One of the list members informs me this is for the Hallicrafters SX-88. $15 plus $10.70 ship USPS flat rate priority

Heath AA-1 audio analyzer (Intermod distortion) working condition unknown but looks complete except for handle on top, and no dents or major marks. With original manual $15

Heath AG-7 audio generator working condition unknown but looks complete except for handle on top, and no dents or major marks. With original manual $15

B&W 426 Low pass filter, 75 ohms $15 Will fit into a USPS flat rate box, ship $10.70.

Cathode Ray tube #902A appears to be unused, in original box. No socket marks on pins, no signs of beam burns on phosphor face. $10 Will fit into a USPS flat rate box, ship $10.70

2 sleeves (10 quantity) 12AU7A tubes by GE, all look new, boxes and sleeves in near perfect shape. Buy single tubes $8 ea, or sleeve of 5 for $30 (Antique Electronics gets $25 for an RCA, $15 for a no-name) One sleeve will fit into a USPS flat rate box, ship $4.95, or two at $10.70

Box of old telephone equipment: Western Electric Bell box in wood case, with remote pushbutton, has #431 on underside, runs on 110VAC (works!), and three intercom phones, two are by Western Electric, have call buttons, and the number 179W on the earpiece. Both have ringers but only one has the bells attached. One box has the ringer and bells but no name that I can see, and no call button. No idea of what works here. The lot $30

Following manuals are $3 each plus book rate (or cheapest) postage (2.38 for 1 lb, 2.77 for 2 lb):

Knight PS SWR Meter

Heath IM-2410 Frequency counter

Heath HM9 QRP watt meter

Heath HP-13B DC power supply

Heath HW-32A 20 meter SSB transceiver

Army manuals, prices plus book rate (or cheapest) postage:

TM11-669 Transients and Waveforms, 1951, fair condition no major damage noted $5

TM11-690 Basic Theory and Applications of transistors, 1959, fair condition no major damage noted $5

TM11-652 CW and AM Transmitters and Receivers, 1952, fair condition with large dark stain on front cover $10

TM11-671 Cathode Ray Tubes and Associated Circuits, 1951, fair condition, no major damage $5

Reply off list.

Howie WB2AWQ