[AMRadio] GUYS IN NEW ENGLAND

John Dilks oldradio at COMCAST.NET
Wed Jul 28 15:51:25 EDT 2010

Hi Bob,

Have him visit here, http://www.newsm.org/ , then visit the museum, not far from his home.  Definitely a great place to visit!  They don't do repairs, but he will see so much about radio and ham radio history.  The steam engine collection is magnificent.

The New England Wireless and Steam Museum museum is entirely volunteer and therefore our efforts are mainly directed to hosting scheduled groups such as school classes, engineering societies, club or association meetings etc.  We do not have the staff to handle walk-in visitors except by prior arrangement.  If you are from away, Thursday is volunteer day, and there are usually people here on that day from 9AM to 4:30PM, but please call (401) 885-0545 or email: newsm at newsm.org for an appointment.

Frenchtown Road
East Greenwich, RI 02818 USA
Telephone: 401-885-0545
Robert W. Merriam, Director

73, John Dilks, K2TQN

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Peters" <rwpeters at swbell.net>
To: "Boat Anchors" <boatanchors at mailman.qth.net>, "Boatanchors" <boatanchors at lists.tempe.gov>, "AM" <amradio at mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 12:52:02 PM
Subject: [AMRadio] GUYS IN NEW ENGLAND

Hay guys.My Boss in Pawtucket, RI has started buying 40's and 50's tube
radio's. He has just acquired a Philco console that needs fixing. I have
started buying Zeniths' table models for him and shipping that may need work
.Anybody in that area that can do some recapping and tube work for him??? He
will pay for it.I am in TEXAS so no way I can help  and what I send him I
never see.LOL

Very Best 73's

Bob Peters

W1PE

ARRL, QCWA, AM FOREVER

Money is only temporary, Radio is forever

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net