Not Needed anymore MC14508B

Bob, W5UQ W5UQ at ATT.NET
Thu Jul 29 11:48:46 EDT 2010

got what I needed...  for a very reasonable price and very reasonable
shipping to boot.

I know that Mousser, Digikey, Newark, etc have them and cheap too.    Of
course they do.......BUT it drives me nuts to get a big box full of
wadded up paper or peanuts and a very lonely chip or two is inside. AND
they charge ten times the cost of the chip to ship it.

Many times they won't ship one or two chips for less than a minumum
charge.

So I prefer to try hams to see if they have one or two in their stash
and will put in a padded small envelope and ship at a reasonable price.

I have a lot of parts and will do that for a fellow ham.

Thanks for all who responded.
Bob W5UQ