FS: TCS XMTR

George Babits gbabits at CUSTERTEL.NET
Sat Jun 5 10:15:52 EDT 2010

Have for sale a TCS transmitter.  It is missing the name tag so I don't
know  what model , though they are all pretty much the same.  It is complete
with all tubes, correct knobs, and everything turns freely,  including the
dial locks.  There is no rust,  but the unit is dusty and needs  a good bit
of cleaning.  All the connectors are correct.  No extra holes in  the panel
and the cabinet has the four shock mounts on it.  The only two  defects I
can see are that the plate current meter glass is cracked, and
the plate choke (L-110) has broken off from its base.  I'd like $135 for the
transmitter plus shipping.

Thanks for looking,
 George
 W7HDL