FS: Howard, Heathkit, Millen, Airdux, RCA, Leader and Misc

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Sun Jun 13 12:10:09 EDT 2010

I have a bunch of equipment, parts and manuals for sale.   Prices do not
include shipping.  I will ship overseas. Any questions, please e-mail me
or feel free to  call me at 602-803-6290. I prefer payment by paypal but
money orders and personal checks are OK too.

Thanks for looking and 73.........Dave N7RK

Howard 436-A Receiver........$150 OBO plus shipping
This one is out of my personal collection and is featured on my Howard
web page which I created several years ago. The Howard Receiver web page
can be viewed here. The Howard 436A is an 8 tube receiver covering 540
kHz to 43 MHz. It was manufactured in 1941 and 1942. It has an internal
speaker. This one was made in 1941 as indicated by the schematic on the
bottom of the radio. This radio is unrestored and does work on all
bands. The BFO also works. Cosmetically it is OK with some minor surface
rust. It is pretty rare to see a Howard receiver that does not have some
surface rust and even more unusual to find one with a dial that does not
have some rust. I have owned this receiver since the mid 1990's and need
to start lightening up my collection. Includes a schematic.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/howard436a.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/howard436a6.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/howard436a8.jpg

Airdux Inductors - I have a significant quantity of the 50 uH inductors
and half a dozen of the larger 60 uH ones.

50 uH Air-Dux Coil for Transmitter or Antenna Tuner - NOS............$30
plus shipping
This is a new old stock inductor. Every other turn is indented making it
east to make the taps.
I measured this at roughly 50 uH. The physical dimensions excluding the
plastic mounting plate are 5 inches long and 2 inches in diameter with
roughly 11 turns per inch. The plastic mounting plate is 6 inches from
end to end.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/smallairdux.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/smallairdux2.jpg

60 uH Larger Air-Dux Coil for Transmitter or Antenna Tuner -
NOS..........$45 plus shipping
This is a new old stock mil-spec inductor. The one you receive will
still be sealed in the original packaging. This one was removed from
photos. I measured this at roughly 60 uH. The physical dimensions
excluding the plastic mounting plate are 8 inches long and 2.75 inches
in diameter with roughly 7 turns per inch. The plastic mounting plate is
9.5 inches from end to end.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bigairdux.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bigairdux2.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/bigairdux3.jpg

Millen 90810 VHF Transmitter....$25 plus shipping
This is a project or a parts unit as it is missing parts.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/millen90810.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/millen908102.jpg

Vintage Leader 3" Oscilloscope LBO-32B with Original Manual ....$30 plus
shipping
It's a Leader LBO-32B 3" Wideband Oscilloscope. I believe this is one of
the first Leader scopes to be imported into the US from Japan in the
1960's. The scope is in nice shape and it does work. I was able to see a
sine wave when I hooked up an audio oscillator for a signal source.
Includes the original manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/leader_scope.jpg

RCA Weather Radar Indicator AVQ-50.....$40 plus shipping
Don’t know anything about this -untested
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/rca_avq50.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/rca_avq502.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/rca_avq503.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/rca_avq504.jpg

Books
Collins Radio Fundamentals of Single Sideband Book - $75 plus shipping
Good condition except the upper left hand corner has a slight tear along
the edge. This can be seen in the photo. Pages are clean with no
markings inside.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/collinsssbbook.JPG

Set of RCA Tube Handbooks...$60 plus shipping
I believe these are from the 40’s.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/rca_tubebooks.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/rca_tubebooks2.jpg

Heathkit Original Manuals
I have added several hundred more original Heathkit manuals to my web
page Also have a few National, Drake
and other manuals for sale.
List can be viewed here:
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/manuals_fs.htm

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector