Stuff needs new homes

Bob Jackson bob at NOFROWNS.NET
Fri Jun 18 14:21:39 EDT 2010

Fellow BAers –

Each of the following five items needs a new home. NONE of these items has been tested in ANY way, other than “knob twisting”, not even plugging in to see if anything happens. They may all work or they may all be DOA. ALL are dusty and somewhat dirty but they don’t look damaged or beat up, etc. I’ve tried to make the descriptions accurate and photos are available to outside email addresses for the asking. Questions invited but please don’t ask me take covers off, etc.

As all of these items are large and heavy, and the ONLY shipping alternative I have available to me is a UPS “pack-and-ship” store who’ll also box them for me. I given weight estimates for each piece so you can estimate shipping charges from ZIP 75701 to your locale but those stores always are higher than “native” UPS shipping. Accordingly, I’ll add 10% to the UPS website ground shipping estimate. Each item will be sent in its own box – no combining of pieces.

I have NO idea what these things are worth so I’m setting a minimum price of $10 on each piece. Highest offer on each received by noon on Monday, 6-21-2010 gets it. Payment of winning bid + 110% of UPS website ground estimate to the winners ZIP  to be paid by PayPal before shipment. If no takers, these things will be scrapped/parted out. Elvis has left the building!

1 Ea Navy R-5007A/FRR-502 Receiver Subassembly. Rack mount. Original technical manuals (2) included. Other identifying marks: TN-5011/FRR-502. Dial reads from 4Mhz to 8Mhz. Weight approx. 37#.

1 Ea Navy R-5007A/FRR-502 Receiver Subassembly. Rack mount. Original technical manuals (2) included. Other identifying marks: TN-5012/FRR-502. Dial reads from 8Mhz to 15Mhz. Weight approx. 37#.

1 Ea Standard Signal Generator – no other “brand” info showing. Six diff. scales A-F tune 2 Mhz – 400 Mhz. Only scale in use shows above dial mechanism. Last calibration sticker shows 1975. VG cosmetics – no docs. Weight approx. 44#.

1 Ea Hewlett-Packard Audio Oscillator Model 2000. Cabinet G to G-  with some surface rust showing. No docs – weight approx. 25#.

1 Ea Knight Model KG-2000 “D.C. Oscilloscope”. One foot msg. Has white  reticule over crt tube. Has AC/DC switch (?). No docs – weight approx. 33#.