Ken K7EMO

Bob Moulton rmoulton at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Wed Mar 17 23:46:12 EDT 2010

----- Forwarded message from rmoulton at email.arizona.edu -----
    Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:41:17 -0700
    From: rmoulton at email.arizona.edu
 Subject: Re: FS
      To: catnap5 at centurytel.net

Ken

I did get your email and I replied to you, but your email address bounces back.
The scope is yours if you want it. I will be able to get an estimate of
shipping for you by Friday. The SR-46 has already been sold. I have some
pictures I can send you of the scope if you can give me another email address.

Thanks

Bob

Quoting catnap5 at centurytel.net:

----- End forwarded message -----