Lysco VFO

Wilson Lamb infomet at EMBARQMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 22 09:34:32 EDT 2010

Well, I couldn't resist the magnetic pull of the little Lysco on my pliers.
Here's what's inside, 6J6, 6AK5, 6AK5.
I can't yet tell what the switch does.  It could be off/on, or a bandswitch.
It's odd if it's a bandswitch, because there are four bands and two switch
positions.
Maybe it multiplies in the string of tubes and puts out all bands at once!
There are only two coils.  One has more turns and both are connected to
variable cap sections, so there's some multiplying and tracking going on.
Wilson
W4BOH