FS Complete Collins AM Station

Charlie Hugg - K5MBX k5mbx at HUG-A-BUG.COM
Sun Mar 28 12:23:24 EDT 2010

FS: My Collins AM Station. I have decided to turn loose of some of my "keeper" radios. Here is a vey nice Collins 75A-3 Receiver, Collins 32V-1 Transmitter, Collins 270G-2 Matching Speaker, D-104 mic,a Dow Key Antenna Relay, and an extra brand new 4D32 final tube in the sealed box. Also included are copies of the manuals. This equipment is in at CCA very good plus condition. It is in good working order. Price is $1475 picked up in Abilene, Texas or I can deliver within 200 miles of Abilene. I am traveling to Dallas this coming Easter Weekend and can bring this gear. I can also deliver to the Belton Texas Hamfest in April and HamCom in Dallas in June. Digital Pictures available on request. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX CCA#307