Fw: B&W 5100 with SSB. Know anyone who might be interested?

Wilson Lamb infomet at EMBARQMAIL.COM
Tue May 11 16:06:18 EDT 2010

Hi Guys, and Dolls,
Here's an apparently original B&W 5100 w/SSB generator in Houston that will be for sale.
Please contact Ken with offers/questions.
73,
Wilson
W4BOH

Here's a couple of photo's taken off the tailgate of my wagon.  As Jonathan said, the front panel say's it is a 5100-S which indicates that the SSB generator was factory installed.

According to the spec sheets, the 5100 weighs 85lbs, the 51SB sideband generator weighs 27 lbs.  Certainly qualifies as a boat anchor.

  Dave,
  The model I have is the 5100-S with the 51SB sideband. I don't have a picture on me, but I do remember that it has an additional mark following the 5100, and the 51SB sideband appears to be factory installed because it runs off the power of the 5100S

  -Jonathan