Galaxy III has been sold and is on its way to its new home -- Thanks!

Mike Langner mlangner at SWCP.COM
Thu May 13 21:28:47 EDT 2010

Hello !

The Galaxy III has been sold and is on its way to its new home.  Thanks to
everyone who expressed interest in it.

Next on my workbench is a National 200 AM/SSB/CW transceiver -- this one has
the correct AC power supply with it.

I'll do my best to repair it, measure its performance, and then it, too,
will be looking for a good home.

I still need more shelf space for incoming repair/restoration projects!

Retirement is great!  These wonderful old nostalgic (read I couldn't afford
them when I was young) receivers/transmitters/transceivers are such a
delight to bring back to life!

Thanks again!

Mike/
K5MGR