Tower available

Paul Litwinovich paull at WSHU.ORG
Tue May 18 08:52:15 EDT 2010

I have 200 ft of Stainless (that's the brand name, not what its made of)  G24, 24 inch face guy supported tower available in 25 ft sections, I will entertain all reasonable offers.

Picture at the following link: http://www.wshu.org/engineer/stainlessG24.jpg     It is the larger tower, the smaller size towers and the fiberglass stationmaster NOT included. As shown in the picture, the tower has been stored up off of the ground.

Here is what I want to do:

First wait two weeks to see if anyone wants the whole thing
Second, see if any one wants 100 ft of sections
After that individual 25 ft lengths are up for grabs.

 This is very stiff tower, so reasonable cantilever strengths should be possible for ham use. The tower was originally painted, most of the paint is gone but it preserved the galvanizing which is in very good shape.

Located in Fairfield, CT. You will need to pick it up or arrange to have it picked up, a flat bed car carrier  is about the minimum that will work. I can get a few guys to help with loading it. I'm not sure of the weight but four reasonably strong men can carry a section.

If you are serious about wanting some/all of it e-mail me your offers ASAP and I'll let every one know the results in two weeks.

Paul A. Litwinovich
Director of Engineering
WSHU AM&FM WSUF FM
PG-GB-039245