FS: S-40A

George Babits gbabits at CUSTERTEL.NET
Sun May 23 14:44:09 EDT 2010

For Sale:  Hallicrafters S-40A  Receiver.  Missing the power cord, both dial
cords broken.  Full compliment of tubes, all the right knobs, and good
dials.  There are a pair of 3/8" holes above the bandspread window, no other
holes in panel or cabinet.  Send/receive switch and phone jack inoperative.
I can force a strong (1 volt) signal through on all bands.  I'd guess all
the paper caps need to be replaced.  Asking $75.00 plus shipping.  email for
pictures
Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL