National RBL-5 VLF Receiver For Sale

Eugene Balinski eugeneb at NNI.COM
Mon May 24 12:38:38 EDT 2010

Contact Skip directly:

National RBL-5 VLF Receiver, WW-II vintage.
15 kHz to 600KHz.  It is looking for a good home.
It weighs about 70 lbs and would prefer a local buyer for
obvious reasons.

It is in pretty good physical condition.

Here is a web-link that has some details about the unit...

http://www.radioblvd.com/LW%20RCVRS.html
*/

The web listing in the email shows what the receiver looks
like and some of its specs..

If you are interested, let me know via email and I will
give you the necessary contact information.  Asking price
is $25.00!

Skip

Skip Glover, K1SPG
Capital Area ARES