HELP GUYS

Mike Langner mlangner at SWCP.COM
Fri May 28 14:33:52 EDT 2010

Try Ramsey Electronics

http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/

They have a handful of different DTMF encoder/decoder kits --

Mike/
K5MGR
____________________________

-----Original Message-----
From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV]On Behalf Of Bob Peters
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 12:18 PM
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: HELP GUYS

This is something I guess would now qualify as a BA.I am looking for a
pocket type DTMF encoder.All I need is the number 1. I wear a wireless
headset and on one line that calls in I have to push 1 If I am in the
kitchen I cannot answer that line.I know lazy. Anyone know where I can find
one?? In the 70's and 80's they were very popular Guess that makes them a BA
now.

Very Best 73's

Bob Peters

W1PE

ARRL, QCWA, AM FOREVER

Money is only temporary, Radio is forever