[homebrew-dual-sideband:130] 6360s, 7360 equivalents and DSB & SSB respectively plus OT Network attached storage

John Kolb jlkolb at JLKOLB.CTS.COM
Wed Nov 3 02:02:36 EDT 2010

There are a half dozen possible substitutes for the 7360, not
counting the variations
with different filament voltages.  Here's a link to a list I
generated long ago on this topic.
http://lists.tempe.gov/admin/WA.EXE?A2=ind9805&L=boatanchors&D=1&P=3387
(and the list missed the 6JH8).

John