Halli S-118 speaker needed

Bob Jackson bob at NOFROWNS.NET
Fri Nov 5 12:04:03 EDT 2010

If anyone has a "spare" one of these, I'm in need of one. A replacement would probably also work: 4" square metal frame w/"ears" at the corners. Screw holes in the ears are 3-3/8" on center. Small audio xfmr mounted on rear of frame. Probably ~8 ohm setup.

Whomever at Halli that made this particular unit (a Mk-II model) did a really sloppy job. I've found (so far) two unsoldered connections, solder balls in several places, etc. etc. etc.

Thanks for any assistance and 73 to all,

Bob   AG5X