Astatic Microphones F.S.

Ronnie n1udi at ATT.NET
Wed Nov 17 11:15:12 EST 2010

  I have two Astatic Mic's I would like to offer.

  1- Model #200 very nice condition, the cord is not cracked. Paint is in excellent condition. No connector on the end. $38

  2- Model #200S. This one has the slide switch on the stem. The paint in the bullet head not in good condition. Cord is in good condition. No connector on the end. $20

  Plus shipping for the items via large rate box.

  73's Rock