FS: 12AT7/ECC81 tubes

George Babits gbabits at CUSTERTEL.NET
Sat Nov 20 10:15:56 EST 2010

I have the following 12AT7/ECC81 tubes I'd like to sell:
NEW old stock:
General Electric        4 ea      $6.00 each
Raytheon (Germany)  1 ea     $8.00
Sylvania                     1 ea     $8.00
USED, tested good:
Mullard                       2 ea     $10.00 each
Telefunken                  1 ea     $11.00
Amperex (England)    1 ea      $8.00
Assorted US made      9 ea      $4.00
Postage is in addition to above prices.  I'll sell the whole lot of these
tubes for $95.00 which includes postage within the US.
Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL