HP Distortion Analyzer 330B, Test Oscillator 650A: Intending to Part Out

William Morton w_b_morton at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 1 10:51:11 EDT 2010

Hello All,

Reduce, reuse, recycle....

I am intending to part out a Hewlett Packard Distortion Analyzer 330B and Test Oscillator 650A.  These were purchased from a defunct private radio station and are now sitting idle.  I feel using the components is more fitting than having these two instruments just sit, collect dust, and take up space.  My intention is to keep the tubes, sockets, power and choke transformers.  If anyone has any interest in other parts, please let me know.  The parts you are interested in would be available for actual packing/shipping cost plus a contribution to your local food shelf or other legitimate charity of your choice.

If someone is interested in 'rescuing' one or the other in its entirety, I would be willing to sell them for some $ plus shipping.  Not sure of a price, but somewhere in the $60 to $70 range for each comes to mind.  Shipping would be somewhat pricey as the units would require a larger size box but at least the weight of each unit is relatively light.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,

William
w_b_morton(at)hotmail.com