Listed on EBAY: EFJ roller inductor and 2 vintage plug in RF coils

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Tue Oct 5 01:52:46 EDT 2010

Cleaning up the ham shack (a never ending task) and found a box of stuff from
goodies but who knows where so I listed a few of them on EBAY.

EF Johnson 10 uH roller inductor (229-606)   Item #16048935032

Two plug in RF coil assemblies ('Bud 80' and '40 JVL')    Item #160489351455
These are for 80M  and 40M, I believe.  Details in EBAY ad.

Also two HV air variables.

73
Bob, WA2CKY