maybe a parts SB220... as long as it has most of it and final tube

Bob W5UQ W5UQ at ATT.NET
Fri Oct 8 18:10:13 EDT 2010

  Okay... I've decided that I'm going for bare minimum...or I'm not
going to do it.

So....  maybe you have an SB220 that not all of it is there.  I'm
interested.

I'll piece it together or fabricate if necessary..... I'll find the
missing parts....

So contact me.

Guys.....I'm NOT going for $600 deals or something more expensive.  If I
don't find the pieces, or something in the range of $200 to $400, then
I'll just forget it.  I'd like to do this... to give 6 meter EME a try.
We will see.

Bob
W5UQ