Sticky Wax

Larry McDavid lmcdavid at LMCENG.COM
Thu Oct 28 12:03:12 EDT 2010

This looks a lot like my bottle of GC Liquid Non-Slip No. 1215. Offered
on-line now, the sales price of No. 10-8602 increased only 1350% since I
bought my bottle!

Of course, my original bottle is glass with a metal screw-on cap and
after these many years has not lost any volume as a result of solvent
loss through a plastic container.

I'd guess it is still rosin in alcohol.

Larry

On 10/28/2010 7:55 AM, Steve Mulder wrote:
> GC Electronics still sell "Belt & Drive Non-Slip", part # 10-8602.

Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB
Anaheim, CA  (20 miles southeast of Los Angeles, near Disneyland)