FS: IF cans - tons and tons

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Tue Sep 7 19:19:04 EDT 2010

Well, not really tons but too many!  I have a box full of IF cans (mostly just
the cans) - about 35 or so in total that I picked up someplace.  Pictures on the
web at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.groh/Ham_Parts?feat=directlink

Cost: just cover postage and any PayPal fees. You can have as many or as little
as you want - first come, first served.  I think I can get a goodly amount into
a medium flat rate box. What doesn't get disposed of this way will go to the
recycle place at the end of this week.  I may keep a few of the thick wall cans
for cutting up into heat sinks for some TO-3 transistors I am eyeballing.

Any interest - just shoot me an email.

73
Bob, WA2CKY