IF cans - tons and tons

Kludge wh7hg.hi at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 8 00:04:27 EDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Boat Anchor Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of Robert Groh
Subject: FS: IF cans - tons and tons
> Well, not really tons but too many!  I have a box full of IF cans (mostly
just
> the cans) - about 35 or so in total that I picked up someplace.

Just as an observation, I've used things like this for shields over coils
(usually) that need to be shielded for any of several reasons.  Having a
bucket or two - okay, maybe a very small bucket or two - of these has been a
convenience to me in the past for assorted projects.  What I have in storage
now I don't know but if I don't have any, there are always tomato paste and
Spam cans.  :-)

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG BL01xh
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx