FS Command Technologies "Commander HF-1250" Linear Amplifier with factory QSK option.

Charlie Hugg - K5MBX k5mbx at HUG-A-BUG.COM
Tue Sep 14 13:35:51 EDT 2010

FS Command Technologies "Commander HF-1250" Linear Amplifier with factory QSK option. It uses a single 3CX800A7 tube. The amplifier is in fantastic condition and includes original manual and boxes. It has always been in a non smoking environment. It covers 160 through 10 meters with individual dedicated band switch positions, including the WARC Bands. This beast will deliver 1,250 PEP effortless watts out. It is powered by the same heavy duty power supply as the legal limit (+) HF-2500 model and is housed in the same large cabinet. The tube is shinny bright with sharp clear lettering and shows NO sign of excessive heat. I don't think the amp has over 100 hours of total time on it. Price is $1750 pick up only or I can deliver to the Belton Hamfest October 2 or deliver around Dallas/Ft. Worth, Midland/Odessa, or Amarillo/Lubbock, Texas. Pictures available. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX