look for lost ARC-2

Ron W4RON w4ron at CAROLINA.RR.COM
Wed Sep 29 16:47:25 EDT 2010

OK I know this is a LONG shot, but you never know
until you try.
About 40 years ago I found an ARC-2, I kept it for
about 5 years and traded it to Don WA4NIZ for what I don't
remember.
Some time after that Don sold it or traded it he doesn't
remember which or to who, probably at the Shelby or
Charlotte hamfests.
Don lives in Mooresville NC and has all these years.

An ARC-2 is unusual enough that maybe someone remembers
getting it from him.
I remember it being in good shape, decent paint and
a nice front panel.
I sure would be interested in finding out what happened to
it. It was my first boatanchor.

Thanks for reading this.

--
73, RON w4ron